- What Makes Cadbury Flake So Good?
- The Origins of Canada Dry Ginger Ale
- The Legacy of The Milky Bar Kid
- The Epic Rise of Sheila G Brownie Brittle
- What’s In Allen’s Party Mix Lollies?
- Win $250 of Allen’s Lollies for Christmas!
- How Did Baby Ruth Gets Its Name?
- David’s Roasted Sunflower Seeds in Australia!
- Win A 1kg Bag of Your Favourite Allen’s Lollies!
- Buy Your Favourite Australian Chocolate Bars in Bulk
Product of the Day – Pink Heart Confetti
Italian in origin, the act of giving Bombonieres to guests at your wedding, as a small token of your gratitude towards them sharing your special day, is now a well established practice around the world.
Traditionally, 5 white sugar coated almonds symbolising Health, Happiness, Wealth, Fertility and Longevity were placed into a bag of tulle and tied with ribbon and an artificial flower. However nowadays many different kinds of chocolates, lollies and confectionery products are used. One such product popularly used now in Italy is Pink Heart Confetti.
Not actually confetti in the sense that you do not throw it over brides and grooms (as it would hurt!), Pink Heart Confetti consists of dark chocolate hearts shapes coated in a pink sugar shell. Available in large and small sizes this product is also available in both silver and blue colours.
Here's the low down on the Pink Heart Confetti version:
What is it?
A box of approximately 275 Pink Heart Confetti. Dark chocolate heart shapes coated in a delightful pink sugar coated shell.
What's it made of?
Its ingredients are listed as sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa powder, rice & wheat starch, arabic gum, wheat flour, soya lecithin, colouring E124.
What you need to know?
This product is manufactured by Amarischia in Fontana, Italy. It is imported into Australia by Pieroni Import.
Article posted by Spencer Samaroo, Managing Director, Moo-Lolly-Bar
The best online chocolate, lolly and confectionery store on the web!