- Chocolate Bars To Be Made Much Healthier
- Chocolate gag wins the funniest joke of the 2013 Edinburgh Festival Fringe
- Girl sent home from school trip for eating chocolate
- Can The Smell Of Chocolate Actually Improve Book Sales?
- Mars Launches Milk Chocolate M&M’s Chocolate Bar
- Chocolate, Lollies and Soft Drinks To Be Used To Detect Cancer
- Has The Carbon Tax Made Your Chocolate Taste Different?
- Queensland Baker To Train At Belgium’s Callebaut Chocolate Factory
- Five Fabulous Health Benefits of Dark Chocolate
- Cadbury increase the size of their chocolate blocks
Product of the Day – Pink Heart Confetti
Italian in origin, the act of giving Bombonieres to guests at your wedding, as a small token of your gratitude towards them sharing your special day, is now a well established practice around the world.
Traditionally, 5 white sugar coated almonds symbolising Health, Happiness, Wealth, Fertility and Longevity were placed into a bag of tulle and tied with ribbon and an artificial flower. However nowadays many different kinds of chocolates, lollies and confectionery products are used. One such product popularly used now in Italy is Pink Heart Confetti.
Not actually confetti in the sense that you do not throw it over brides and grooms (as it would hurt!), Pink Heart Confetti consists of dark chocolate hearts shapes coated in a pink sugar shell. Available in large and small sizes this product is also available in both silver and blue colours.
Here's the low down on the Pink Heart Confetti version:
What is it?
A box of approximately 275 Pink Heart Confetti. Dark chocolate heart shapes coated in a delightful pink sugar coated shell.
What's it made of?
Its ingredients are listed as sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa powder, rice & wheat starch, arabic gum, wheat flour, soya lecithin, colouring E124.
What you need to know?
This product is manufactured by Amarischia in Fontana, Italy. It is imported into Australia by Pieroni Import.
Article posted by Spencer Samaroo, Managing Director, Moo-Lolly-Bar
The best online chocolate, lolly and confectionery store on the web!