- Milka Chocolate In Australia
- 5 Great Lolly Brands To Get Your Teeth In To
- 10 Top Choices of Wedding Lollies For 2015
- Yes You Can Buy Allen’s Lollies in Bulk Bags!
- The Perfect Gift for The Women In Your Life?
- Six Memorable Celebrity Chocolate Endorsements
- The Best Australian Lolly Brand You’ve Never Heard Of!
- Stuck for a Mother’s Day Gift Idea?
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Blocks To Get Smaller
- Why do we give chocolates on Valentine’s Day?
Product of the Day – Pink Heart Confetti
Italian in origin, the act of giving Bombonieres to guests at your wedding, as a small token of your gratitude towards them sharing your special day, is now a well established practice around the world.
Traditionally, 5 white sugar coated almonds symbolising Health, Happiness, Wealth, Fertility and Longevity were placed into a bag of tulle and tied with ribbon and an artificial flower. However nowadays many different kinds of chocolates, lollies and confectionery products are used. One such product popularly used now in Italy is Pink Heart Confetti.
Not actually confetti in the sense that you do not throw it over brides and grooms (as it would hurt!), Pink Heart Confetti consists of dark chocolate hearts shapes coated in a pink sugar shell. Available in large and small sizes this product is also available in both silver and blue colours.
Here's the low down on the Pink Heart Confetti version:
What is it?
A box of approximately 275 Pink Heart Confetti. Dark chocolate heart shapes coated in a delightful pink sugar coated shell.
What's it made of?
Its ingredients are listed as sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa powder, rice & wheat starch, arabic gum, wheat flour, soya lecithin, colouring E124.
What you need to know?
This product is manufactured by Amarischia in Fontana, Italy. It is imported into Australia by Pieroni Import.
Article posted by Spencer Samaroo, Managing Director, Moo-Lolly-Bar
The best online chocolate, lolly and confectionery store on the web!