- Moo-Lolly-Bar Is Now Closed For Annual Leave!
- Buy Your Favourite Australian Chocolate Bars in Bulk
- One For All Lovers Of Freddo Frogs!
- All About Smarties!
- Reese’s Chocolate In Australia
- Red Lollies For Weddings
- The Rise of Corporate Confectionery
- 2000 Products, 20 Countries!
- How Much Do You Love Allen’s Lollies?
- The Best White Lollies For Weddings
Chocolate gag wins the funniest joke of the 2013 Edinburgh Festival Fringe
A joke featuring Cadbury Wispa chocolate bars has taken out the award for the funniest joke of the Edinburgh Fringe Festival.
The victorious entry, which was submitted by former paint brush salesman Rob Auton of York, was selected as one of a shortlist of 20 by comedy experts. Festival attendees were then invited to select their favourite.
The winning gag was this:
'I heard a rumour that Cadbury is bringing out an oriental chocolate bar. Could be a Chinese Wispa'
It received some 24% of the votes.
'I am honoured to receive this award and just pleased that a joke that tackles the serious issue of the invention of a new chocolate bar can be laughed at by the people of Britain' said Auton.
Another food based joke came in fifth as Gary Delaney stated 'I can give you the cause of anaphylactic shock in a nutshell'.
What is the best chocolate joke you have ever heard?
Source: The Telegraph UK
Article posted by Spencer Samaroo, Managing Director, Moo-Lolly-Bar
The best online chocolate, lolly and confectionery store on the web!